Saturday, December 27, 2008

2008 Day Three Hundred Fifty



It is Saturday, my shopping day, my running around having fun day. But not today. We got 5 to 6 inches of snow overnight. So here I am again snowed in. I should be happy. I can get things done around the house that I've been procrastinating about.

I did make breakfast. I did do the dishes and some laundry. That is about it so far. I watched the movie Mad Money with Diane Keaton, Ted Danson and Queen Latifah. Now that was a fantasy - to steal all that money and get away with it!

The folks went to Costco, so I agreed to watch Angel. DK and M went to work, so it's just me and the shih tzu's.

I did make a bead order at Bead Mecca this morning, so maybe it is a good thing I can't get out and about. Saves money this way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

More snow??????

Well, at least you're making the best use of your time. I hope you're having a good day inside.

Steve said...

hopefully the snow will leave soon
i'm getting cabin fever just reading about all of it!

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!