Saturday, December 20, 2008

2008 Day Three Hundred Forty Three



I actually got out among the living today. Chris took me and the dogs to the groomer. On our way back we stopped so he could go to Ace hardware. While he was there I checked to see if my Cricut had been delivered. No, it did not. I went to the grocery store and got supplies. Isn't that what they say when snowed in. Another 2 storms are lined up but may go above or around us.

So tonight when M finally gets home I will have a fire in the fireplace and steak and baked for dinner. He has to work tomorrow, so we may not bring my car home until Monday.

I watched the movie Christmas with the Kranks, trying to get in the holiday spirit. I also made fudge. Not my best effort, but, I'm sure it tastes good. Too much humidity tonight to make it perfect.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good day! Fudge sounds wonderful.

And may those storms miss you.

Utah Savage said...

UMMM Fudge. Sorry about the weather. I'm just trying to stay inside and warm.

L'Adelaide said...

I don't know how people live in snow...white makes me crazy! and it's cold too....hoping you will get to have a white christmas, which may sound silly but I don't know if you usually have them or not...

and the fudge..what a good idea excepting the stomach problems :(
otherwise....yum:)

peppylady (Dora) said...

It snow now here in North Idaho. I've been getting a few odd things done around the place.
I got stuff to make peanut brittle here at house.

Stay home and cozy. I haven't yet got up the nerve to take a picture the first day of yule.

Coffee is on.

Betty said...

I'm glad you were able to get out a little. I'm sure you must have been getting cabin fever.

Fudge sounds good. I hope the storm goes around you.

Have a good day tomorrow and a good week.