Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Day Three Hundred Fifty Four



Happy New Year Everybody! I thought I was going to enjoy 4 glorious days off...well.. because I am so behind at work, I'm going into the office for a few hours on Friday to get caught up and receive comp time for my labor. I had the choice and I chose comp time.

If I can give everyone a tip. Do not try and grocery shop the day before a holiday. What a mad house. Mostly crazy people driving around with their heads up there...well you know.

I made bacon burgers for dinner and we watch the movie musical Mama Mia! Loved it! I will be singing those songs for weeks.

How many stayed up till midnite?

5 comments:

Steve said...

Happy New Year to you. M,DJ, and Jiffy

peppylady (Dora) said...

Looking forward to reading your blog in 09.

Coffee is on.

Anonymous said...

I hope that 2009 brings you peace, happiness and good health, Linda!

I'm glad that 2008 included the opportunity to get to know you! I'm glad to call you a friend.

xoxoxoxoxo

Lisa

USA_Admiral said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,