Thursday, December 25, 2008

2008 Day Three Hundred Forty Eight Merry Christmas




Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah to everyone that celebrates.

I finally got to drive the new car. And wouldn't you know it I get to drive on a day when it is icy and snowing. Yesterday work let us out at 2:00. Our database dumped and we lost all the work we had accomplished for the week. I got all my filing caught up, but, with no computer, there is not much to do. So M picked me up and I took him back to work and then I drove home with all the holiday idiots. I picked DK up and made out way to the grocery store. Oh what an adventure that was! So many people. But I bought enough food for 2 weeks, including prime rib and shrimp for cocktails for today. The prime rib was 1/2 off - so it was a bargain. Then at 8:30 DK and I headed back out to pick M up. I was sad he had to work on Christmas Eve till 9:00. On the way home we stopped at Hollywood Video and picked up the Mama Mia movie I had ordered.

We all slept in, except me. I got up and did some laundry, hung up and put away all the coats, scarves, hats, gloves and boots. Now they are out removing snow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're enjoying your day!

splord said...

Merry Christmas, Linda!!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Isn't this some winter we're having my sons are both in Postfalls moving snow.
So this was the first time neither one of our boys been home.

Wishing you the best for the holidays and joyful New year.

Coffee is on.

Rachel said...

Merry Christmas!!!

We're in for more snow tonight, ah hell, who am I kidding... it's never going to stop!

Happy New Year, too : )