Saturday, December 13, 2008

2008 Day Three Hundred Thirty Nine



It is snowy, icy and downright cold outside. So I am staying in today. No driving around, no shopping. But I have plenty to keep me busy. Earrings to make, cards to address, cd's to make, laundry to wash, bedding to change and general housecleaning to do. And its a good day to stay in and do that. I was going to bake, but, I have no flour. I cannot believe I ran out of flour.

My plan is to keep adding to this post all day.

Its getting colder outside. I've been making earrings down in my studio. I'm going to take pictures and post some of the new styles. I have a couple of orders to fill, so I will need to finish those too.

I decided on beans and cornbread for tonight. Something warm and filling. Sometime before it gets dark I need to put my boots on and go put some chemicals in the hot tub. Just might want to take a soak in it tonight.

6 comments:

kkryno said...

That's okay, Linda. I've baked enough in the last few days for both of us! lol

I hope you recieved your check. I'll be packing for New Mexico today, as soon as I finish up the rest of the laundry. How in the world can two people generate so many dirty clothes? ;)

Have a warm and lovley week-end!

peppylady (Dora) said...

It been cold here and the wind is sure blowing now.
Got a Turkey in the oven now and just doing out things around the place.

Coffee is on.

L'Adelaide said...

well, it's 1:30 and nothing is added to...hmmmmm...maybe you went out and got some flour? I wish someone would come to my house and bake and I could just eat it all, but then it would make me sicker and I don't need that....anti-inflammatory diets stink this time of year...it's cold down here too! but maybe we will finally get some rain....

what's cooking? :)

Steve said...

hope you managed to stay warm
I put up the ugly tree tonight so at least I got that out of the way!

Melissa B. said...

Hey there, you Superior Scribbler, you! Just checking in with the winners, to see what's going on at your place. Also, I'd like to tell you 2 important things. First, please don't miss my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes tomorrow...you can contribute to the legend of the Superior Scribbler by helping us out! Also, I've been nominated for a pretty neat education blog award. You can vote for me, the Original Superior Scribbler, by visiting my place and clicking on the EduBlog icon. Thanks so much, and hope you visit soon!

Anonymous said...

You're busy! Good busy, though. Ugh, I hate it when I run out of the staples. I just noticed I was out of brown rice - after I started the Tuscan Lentil Soup with Rice. Dang it.

I hope you're having a great weekend!