Thursday, December 11, 2008

2008 Day Three Hundred Thirty Seven



A big thank you to Dcup (Lisa) for spotlighting my new blog that showcases my little jewelry business. She is such a generous and kind person. And she is also a wonderful writer. Visit her blog and you will be hooked, just like me.

Today at work I learned that Ed is a professional photographer. I went down and asked for his advise about the jewelry pictures. He is actually going to help me! Yeah. Maybe I can have the site that I've dreamed of having. Thank you Ed!

Went to a new place for lunch. Andy's Teriyaki on Garland. Very good. Charbroiled chicken and sticky rice - Yum!

Awaiting a big storm to blow in by tomorrow afternoon.

2 comments:

Steve said...

got your package out yesterday hope you like it!
stay warm this weekend

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Linda. I love your jewelry! I'm glad you're working with Ed to highlight your gorgeous pieces so that you can post them at Spotted Moose!