Saturday, December 6, 2008

2008 Day Three Hundred Thirty Three


It's early Saturday morning and I've already been up for hours. I've made some earrings and have taken my shower.

I am usually always up before M on Saturdays. I take my shower early so he will have enought hot water when he finally drags hisself up the stairs for his. I love scented shampoos. Currently I have a vanilla scent, a coconut scent and a fresh rain scent in our shower. I also have a bottle of Head and Shoulders, because having dark hair I am prone to dandruff. If I use that once a week it keeps it under control. For conditioners I have a berry smoothie scent, fresh rain scent and a jasmine scent. I've been using the handmade soap I bought at the party I went to with Joyce. It has a wonderful fresh lemongrass scent. I take long hot showers. I sometimes sing, but alot of times it is where I think and reflect.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now I'm inspired to take a nice, hot shower.... I hope you have a good day. You were up early!

kkryno said...

I'm such an afternoon/evening person. Usually, I get up at 4:30 A.M. with K. to keep him company while he prepares for work. I'm not so sure how much sunny conversation I provide while I'm stumbling about, but I try! :) Most mornings I'll fumble on the internets for a little while; then I head back to bed. It's really not a very productive pattern, because I generally can't go to bed before 11:00 P.M. or later. I'm hoping when I return from visiting my kids, I'll rectify this. Maybe my grandbaby will turn me into a morning person!

Have a beautiful week-end.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Oh I love hot showers.
I've been recently using bee pollen shampoo and other bee pollen products which I got from my client.
I like them real well.

Coffee is on.

Utah Savage said...

I went to lunch with a friend who hates fragrances so I have to be careful of her nose. So when I hang out with her my only fragrance is a light mist of Oust.

You know Dusty wants a pair of your earrings.