Thursday, December 4, 2008

2008 Day Three Hundred Thirty One




Well, Thursday is in the bag and we are rolling towards the weekend. I'm ready for a weekend, that's for sure.

Today at work Fearless Leader bought each one of us a poinsetta plant for our office. I picked the red and white jingle bell poinsetta. So pretty. Let's hope I don't kill it too quick.



Thursday night is my favorite tv night. I'm guilty. I like Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy.

Hope you had a nice day today and a fun friday!

5 comments:

Steve said...

wow that is a lovely pic
off to TX tomorrow but I'll be keeping you and M and DJ in my thoughts

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a relaxing evening! Sounds like you got a pretty poinsettia! What a nice thing for your boss to do!

Utah Savage said...

You sound so content. I hope your guilty pleasures were very satisfying. My guilty pleasure is House. I can pretty much get a fix 24/7.

kkryno said...

I'm glad you made it through your Thursday! Mine was spent dog-sitting an Altzheimer/dirrhea afflicted border collie for a friend. Only ten more days of that; then we drop off the dog, and I hop a plane(her mom returns to town the same day that I leave!)The flight will take roughly 6-8 hours, and then it's grandbaby time! Woot!

I'm going to the Post Office tomorrow in hopes of the earrings being there. I can't wait to see them.

Have a great Friday, and more importantly; a beautiful week-end!

L'Adelaide said...

just popping in and out to thank you for your dear words on my meme today and your interest in my current health situation(sigh)........I appreciate those I have met like yourself, who care and give so freely of themselves....it is a very special link we share in the land of blog and I treasure that...I am glad we have met and hope to become even better acquainted ....do you want to do the meme? I had no idea who hadn't within my tiny circle of bloggy friends! :)