Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2008 Day Three Hundred Forty Six




Another blistery cold morning. I did make it to work yesterday and got quite a bit done. M came and picked me up at 4:00, right before dark.

We drove over and picked up my Cricut. I also got the two other orders - the ear lifts and the goddess beads. Anyone wanting the Dcup inspired earrings - I can offer them now.

We walked over to Pueblo Amigo for dinner. It was totally awful. So terrible I had a stomach ache all night. We will not be going out again for a long time or until next time.

But we did hook up my Cricut and I cut out a heart and a flower. It is so awesome. I am going to watch the DVD that came with it tonight.

I woke a little bit late, so off we venture into the frozen north to another fascinating day at work.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your cricut finally came! And maybe now the cabin fever won't be too bad.

I can't believe the weather over your way. Stay warm!

(I'm wearing my earrings today!)

L'Adelaide said...

I have been meaning to ask you, what is a cricut? I am assuming you cut things with it but other than that...hmmmm...

your weather has been terrible up there and it's pretty gloomy down here too, more and more rain, all the way through the weekend, I am hearing so that must mean snow for you too....ah well, we need it so I need to be *happy* for it!! woohoo...

have a good holiday and stay warm...

Steve said...

ss much as i appreciate you having something to send me don't worry about when it gets here ok?

sometimes ive though gifts after christmas were better than the ones on because it rekindled that christmas magic

stay safe in the bad weather hope it passes soon

kkryno said...

I hope your tummy feels better soon.

I think that the weather has followed me. It snowed for my lay-over and delay in Salt Lake, then met me in Albuquerque. A few days later, I traveled to Farmington to see my oldest and my grand-daughter, and guess what? MORE snow! Oh Noz! ;0)

I can deal though, because I have my littlest baby to keep me happy!

Take care and Happy Holidays!

Steve said...

being christmas eve i wanted to stop by and say merry merry

your friendship and support this year have meant the world to me

hope you and m hace a wonderful holiday

Steve

Zee said...

Merry non-stressful Christmas and all the best for a Happy new year!