Friday, December 19, 2008

2008 Day Three Hundred Forty Two

Sunset behind a snowy Christmas tree

Got up, got ready to go to work, wrapped Bob's present,and slowly M drove us, actually crawled to work. Just getting off our street was the bad part. But there is always ones driving too fast amd slipping and sliding there way along. Got to work and fearless leader comes out and says there is no need to be at work again today. So there we are all dressed up and no where to dance. I looked at Jiffy all encased in snow and ice, so, no way was I going to drive her home. Plus she would not be able to maneuver on our street because until they plow she will just get high centered. So M drove me all the way back home.

So another day of hanging around home. I now have cabin fever! I watched a little tv, paid bills, did some more laundry (we are completely caught up now) made earrings and had lunch. It is still lightly snowing outside.

M is getting off early and bringing home a pizza. No need to worry what I'm going to make for supper. So movie night it is.

Hope everyone is having a nice Friday and is looking forward to a great weekend.

Snowy trees at Chicopee (istD)

5 comments:

Betty said...

Just love the snow pictures. Wish we would get a big snow. I had the same thing happen to me a few times where I made an effort to get to work in all the snow and ice only to be told the office was closed due to bad weather.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Cabin fever is so bad! I hope you have a wonderful evening!

Steve said...

hope things clear up for the weekend
i hate being stuck inside

Zee said...

hmm, those picks are great, looks like my neighborhood right now!

Zee said...

The second one is coming down in Columbia County NY where I happen to live...
Pretty pictures, bravo!