DK called last night and said the terrible storm they experienced in California left them with no electricity for 3 days. They have hot water because that is heated with gas. He was telling me about the destruction the storm brought about and it sounded like they went through a hurricane.
I slept in which was so nice. Spent alot of the day beading and making bracelets that will match what I plan to wear this week. On one of the bracelets I used these really cool silver goddess beads. I decided on brown and green shades of beads to match earth tones. It turned out very pretty.
Name the seven points from the list of 21 that you consider to be most important.
1. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
2. Never laugh at anyone’s dreams. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much.
3. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
4. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
5. Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all y our actions.
6. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely.
7. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.