I walked on my treadmill for 30 mins today. Need to do that everyday.
1.... Beading. It is my new favorite pastime. I want to lean more techniques
and be able to create more beautiful jewelry.
2. Baking. I love to bake muffins, breads, cakes, cookies and then give them
away, because I am not supposed to eat those wonderful delights.
3. Bedazzled 2. This is my current favorite video game. I play it constantly.
4. Books. I love reading. I love collecting cookbooks, craft books and self
improvement books most of all. You all need to check out zooba.com Any
book at $9.95 - No Shipping.
5. Buddah statues. I have some, but, want more.
6. Balloons. We used to own a candy/balloon store. I still love to make
and give balloon bouquets.
7. Bagels. Especially jalapeno bagels toasted with cream cheese.
8. Big Brother. I watch it every summer. Can't wait till it comes on
again this year.
9. Bedlington Terriers. The breed of my first dog that was all mine and
not the family's. I loved that dog so much.
10. Brown. It's my favorite color - any shade.
11. Bacon. Food of the Gods - Goes with everything.
12. Board Games. Monopoly, Scrabble... Such a fun time sitting around
playing a game. (Even if M cheats a little)
13. Bowling. I haven't been in a while, but, plan on going soon. I especially
like late night Cosmic Bowling with the crazy lights and loud music.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants