Tuesday, February 26, 2008

2008 Day Fifty Eight


After work I went to the Department of Revenue and got my business license. Spotted Moose Productions is official.

This afternoon I finished a turquoise & silver necklace. My next project is a yellow and white with silver flowers necklace.

I watched Oprah. She had Rick Springfield on. He is still so cute! He came to Spokane once and I guess he was so drunk and abusive to the audience they booed him off the stage. I can't imagine. She also had on Henry Winkler and William Shatner. Now I want to watch Boston Legal. The previews looked hilarious.

I watched a few shows that I had DVR'd. The elimination episode of American Idol from last week and the newest episode of CMT's Gone Country.

Not much else going on. Just a regular Tuesday.


No comments: