Friday, February 22, 2008

2008 Day Fifty Four


There is no end
There is no beginning
There is only the infinite passion of life

Federico Fellini

They fed us free pancakes today. Okay now, pizza yesterday, pancakes today... I'm waiting for the other show to drop... hmmm

I am happy it is Friday. I have 2 days to recoup and rest up for another week ahead.

Tomorrow I am taking my first crochet lesson. I have the yarn and the needle, so I am ready for the lesson. So cool.

I finished a really pretty blue necklace this afternoon. My next necklace will be made with shells and stone beads in white and brown color tones. I hope it turns out as petty as I think it will. There is a big craft show at the college tomorrow. I would like to go to see how I would set up a booth to sell my crafts, but with the lesson I don't know if I will have the time. Also this weekend I am going to work on the price tags with a spotted moose print on them that goes inside the bags with the necklaces.










Appetiser

Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?
I have never played a practical joke on anyone. I believe in Karma, so I don't want to risk it.

Soup
What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?
Very boring, they are glass with silver tops.

Salad

Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?
Our big vacation plans for this summer is to drive to Sisters, Oregon to attend the largest outdoor quilt festival and also a day in Portland, Oregon.

Main Course

What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?
At my desk at work I have a bottle of Bath & Body Mandarin Orange lotion. At home I have many lotions. My favorite right now is the Rose Scented lotion.

Dessert
Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.
Butterscotch, banana, chocolate pie called Scotsman Surpise


1 comment:

Betty said...

I liked reading your Friday's Feast and learning a little more about you.

So, when are you going to take pictures and show us some of your crafting work? I would love to see some of the things you make.

I just learned to crochet about a month ago and love it.