Sunday, February 10, 2008

2008 Day Forty One




Spent a nice relaxing day home with M.

I did finish the Saint Patrick's necklace and now I am working on a Valentine red necklace.

Did not get done much of what I planned. Got up early and then went back to bed and slept in till 1:00.

We have been watching the video Planet Earth. Amazing photography.

Ok, Obama won at the caucus, but not because of me. I still don't think he is experienced or thick skinned enough to survive the upcoming dirtiest campaigns we have ever seen. But as I have always said, "Its all good now that I've given up hope"

The US Peace League fund raising campaign called and asked if I could make a $1000 donation. As much as I admire their cause, I am still chuckling.


I love this picture of Sir Doggie Lot. I wonder if it comes in Sammie's size?

1 comment:

Betty said...

Love the picture of the dog, and naturally I like the picture at the beginning of your post.

Hope you have a good week.