Friday, February 8, 2008

2008 Day Thirty Nine

The roads were clear this morning and I sailed to work. The day seemed to drag on. I guess because I am looking forward to my 3 day weekend. But it is finally here.
Hillary Clinton is in town! And Obama's wife. They only let the first 700 into the gym where Hillary was appearing. There was another 1,000 left outside. They opened another venue where they could watch a televised version of her rally. I didn't even try to go because by the time I got out of work it was too late to even try to get close to the place. Not as many went to the Obama rally. The caucus is tomorrow at 1:00.

I drove by a temperature sign this afternoon and it actually read 40 degrees! Can Spring be around the corner? I know, I know, another month...but we can dream.

I took M a mocha to help him through his busy night. I also treated myself to a sugar free one. I tried a new place up on Division called Spokane's Best Espresso. It's not. It was okay, but not the best I have ever had. They do have 23 sugar free flavors, more than most coffee stands in the area. I still like Dutch Brothers better. I gave M's boss, Clinton, a ride home. He is such a lovely man. He usually rides the bus. The roads are really bad now that we can see them after the ice is melted away. Huge dangerous potholes are showing up everywhere.

I am spending the weekend working on de-cluttering the house and going through all my clothes and weeding through and donating some of the old stuff. I am also making a pile that needs buttons and mending. I have lots of great shows recorded on the DVR to keep me entertained. And of course lots of beading projects to complete. And also the caucus to go to. A nice full 3 day weekend to enjoy.

No comments: