Thursday, February 7, 2008

2008 Day Thirty Eight







Gung Hey Fat Choy! Its the Year of the Rat!


Time to clean and declutter our house and life, pay all debts, make amends with any friends and family and look forward to a Happy and Prosperous New Year.











Thirteen Things about SAOIRSE

13 Short Term Goals


1.... Take dogs to the vet - Sammie for shots and teeth cleaning and Lady for a checkup and shots.


2... Make a concentrated effort to clear all the clutter from the house.


3... Make the Valentine beaded gifts for friends.


4... Charge up my Sansa and load new music on it.


5... Rearrange the furniture in the living room.


6... Put all extra clothes in tubs and store away.


7... Learn to use my new sewing machine.


8... Take the crochet lesson being offered.


9... Take pictures this weekend.


10. Learn how to upload YouTube to my blog.


11. Wash my car inside and out.


12. Clean and organize the hall closet.


13. Make the vacation travel reservations and arrangements through AAA.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






1 comment:

Betty said...

I enjoyed your Thursday Thirteen. I think I need to make some short term goals, run off a copy of it, and mark them off as I finish each one. Think I'll start my short term goals list soon.

I just learned to crochet. I hope you can check out my Show and Tell for today where I showed the first thing I crocheted.

Have a good weekend.