Monday, February 11, 2008

2008 Day Forty Two

























It was a blissful day off. The snow is melting and no snow on the horizon. At least we hope so.

I just puttered around the house all day. I did alot of laundry and worked on de-cluttering my craft room. I finished the Valentine necklace and made 2 others - a really pretty blue one using the blue marbelized fetish bear beads and a muted pinkinsh lavender mauve one with pearls. I was pleased how they all turned out.

I watched an episode of Big Medicine that I had recorded. And I watched the first episode of Gone Country. The lead singer from Twister Sister and Bobby Brown singing country? Should be an interesting series. Big Brother starts tomorrow night! And Hell's Kitchen comes back in April. Oprah was so good today. I love the shows when she has Nate on it. The house re-do he did was amazing. I also watched Dr Phil's 1000th show. I will definitely be watching tomorrow when he has my new favorite singer, Jordan Sparks, on his show.

Back to work tomorrow, Ugh! But it pays the bills. My next Monday off is for Saint Patrick's Day. That should be fun.


1 comment:

Betty said...

I wish you would make some pictures of the things you have made. I would love to see some of your work.

Thanks for letting me know about Dr. Phil's show tomorrow. I want to be sure to watch it. I don't usually watch is shows, but I like Jordan Sparks.

Have a good week.