Tuesday, February 5, 2008

2008 Day Thirty Six

























Laissez les bon temps rouler! It's FAT TUESDAY!
I remember living in Hammond, LA. Things I remember from down there:

Cajun and Zydeco Music
Crawdads and Shrimp - fresh from the Gulf - boiled up - Hot and Spicy
Exciting thunderstorms that come across the Gulf
The flowering vines and trees that grew in abundance all over town
The Food - Oyster poboys, Etoufee, Jambalaya, Gumbo and just about everything else including Popeye's Fried Chicken
Mystics, Voodoo and Psychics
and so much more...






















And it is also Super Primary Tuesday. I am rooting for Hillary Clinton, because I do not want Obama to take the nomination. I'm telling y'all he is not what they want you to believe. It will all come out, but I hope not after it is too late. I will be watching Keith on MSNBC tonight to see how it all plays out.


















The Banner Fuel tech/repairman was out this afternoon. We had a squeak in our furnace. He ended taking it apart and taking the motor back to the shop for new bearings and belts and something else. All fixed now and very quiet. But it sure got cold here in the house while it was gone and the heater was turned off.

We are having another snow storm today. It has snowed most of the day. And very windy. Blowing snow is not fun. I drove today. It was okay. I listed to Bob Green and Oprah's book on tape, "Making the Connection". It makes my drive so much more relaxing while listening.

No comments: