Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2008 Day Fifty Two




Full moon means crazy people on the phone....and no vacation day in sight.


After work I took M his lunch that he left at home. The weather is remaining really nice for right now. I know this will not last long.


I have not accomplished very much since being home. I have started a few things, but have not finished anything. No motivation, I guess.


Last night I watched American Idol. It was really good. There are so many good singers this year that the judging is going to be pretty hard. Tonight the girls solo. I will probably stay up and watch. I was going to take a nap today, but never got around to that either.


1 comment:

Betty said...

Pretty pictures as usual. I watched American Idol tonight. It was good. I agree, a lot of good singers this season. I thought I had seen all the shows of this season, but I don't remember seeing where they disqualified him for not wanting to sing with the band.

We are suppose to get freezing rain before morning. I can do without the ice.