Tuesday, February 19, 2008

2008 Day Fifty One


It is like Spring today. So beautiful. The snow is definitely melting away. Definitely loving it!

I am still enjoying the Jordan Sparks' cd. It is my favorite so far this year. Looking forward to American Idol tonight.

I dropped off our primary ballots. We waited till the last minute. We are such procrastinators. Ugh! For democrats in Washington state they really don't count. They just help the super delegates decide who to vote for at the convention. The regular delegates are decided at caucus. Confusing, but, that is the system.

While I was dropping of the ballots I went into the library and picked up the books I had on reserve. Lots of great beading books.

This afternoon I plan on catching up laundry, watching the blue skinned man on Oprah and work on some beading projects. Exciting life, hu?



glitter-graphics.com

2 comments:

Betty said...

Speaking of American Idol, do you remember when they auditioning for the show this one boy was there. He was the one who said he lives in his car. When he performed, Simon told him he was being sent start to the finals. I watched the show tonight, and this little guy was not on the show. I'm wondering if he dropped out due to lack of money since apparently he was homeless by living in his car.

Do you remember him? I would really like to know what happened to him, but I guess I'll never know.

Rachel said...

Isn't the thaw beautiful? I hope it stays this way... melting is nice.