Thursday, February 28, 2008

2008 Day Sixty

It's getting closer to the weekend. I am so happy tomorrow is Friday. It has been a long week.
I am looking forward to this weekend. There are 2 Bead Shows going on.

Never drink coffee on a week night. I am wide awake and need to go to bed!

They kicked off one of my favorites from American Idol. Robbie (Bandana Boy) is now gone. I cannot believe they kept Luke.

The weather was really Spring-like today. It got up to 51 degrees and tomorrow it is supposed to get to 52 degrees. I had my car washed today so you guessed it, they are calling for rain for tomorrow night. At least that may wash away the remaining snow berms, which would be nice. Dirty piles of snow are nasty to look at. We will probably have one more snow storm before Spring offically arrives like every year. It always teases us with a preview of Spring and then wham - it hits us with snow. One year it snowed for the St. Patrick's Day parade. We were really sick of winter that year.


1 comment:

Betty said...

I was surprised that one guy you like so well got kicked off American Idol. Also, I keep thinking that rocker girl will get eliminated. I really don't expect her to last much longer.

Have a good weekend.